Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: sakura-crisis.net not available?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can't reach the site for a few days. Am I the only one?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member makou's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't reach it either. Must be down for some reason... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sakura-crisis has always had it's ups and downs. The lowest point was when everything got deleted! Let's hope something like that doesn't happen!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member omikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As I stated in my mod post, the likely problem is that the domain needs to be re-registered. Everything is still on the ftp and I can still access it.

    -Katze

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tenshizutto's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hm ... and I thought I was the only one. I thought it was a bit strange when I couldn't access it...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just to say. "Der K?tzchen" is wrong. The right form is "Das K?tzchen". It really hurts my eyes.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member omikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And that's your problem 8D I'm not here to make you happy or keep your eyes from bleeding. That's what I was dubbed, that's the way it's staying until I decide to change it to something completely random.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member damon_kinryouku's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    when do you think you're gonna the site back up?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ack.. and i thought it was gone.. *dies* thank god it's ok. ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •